Best Chemistry Classes in Patna, Bihar
Welcome to the best Chemistry Classes in Patna. Ranjan Singh Chemistry Classes (RSCC) is undoubtedly the best chemistry class for JEE Main and Advance | NEET. It is the brainchild of Ranjan Singh, ex-faculty of Narayana IIT Academy and Goal Institute, who established his individual classroom platform by the name of Ranjan Singh Chemistry Classes in 2011, at Vivekanand Marg, opposite A. N. College, Boring Road, Patna-13.
It’s an honor to share that in a very small period of time, Ranjan Singh Chemistry Classes (RSCC) has made a significant contribution to the ever-evolving field of teaching and learning chemistry for JEE Main and Advance | NEET | XI | XII.
Why Ranjan Singh Chemistry Classes (RSCC)?
Ranjan Singh Chemistry Classes (RSCC) is considered one of the best chemistry classes for JEE Main and Advance | NEET | XI | XII by most of the students and parents, which offers real-time learning and best for the academic journey.
The main objective to design Ranjan Singh Chemistry Classes (RSCC) is to suit students beginning with various levels of preparation by providing personal care and individual guidance.
“Wherever there is a need for quality education, we will be there to serve you…”
The key factors which make Ranjan Singh Chemistry Classes (RSCC) ahead of any other chemistry classes in Patna for JEE Main and Advance | NEET | XI | XII ….
- Offline chemistry classes by Ranjan Singh Sir himself.
- It provides One on one personal mentor service.
- Completion of the whole syllabus with 100% satisfaction on time.
- It provides proper systematic video lectures on every topic for JEE Main and Advance | NEET | XI | XII.
- Online classes with live streaming and pre-recorded lectures for all students separately for competitive examination and foundation.
- Use modern and interactive teaching methods to make learning fun.
- Infrastructure and a conducive learning environment form the core of Ranjan Singh Chemistry Classes (RSCC) which offers a library and study room to students for practicing alone.
- It provides effective study material and regular tests that cover almost all topics nicely.
- The conduction of regular doubt-clearing sessions improves the learning of students.
- Enabled collaboration and active learning approach of Ranjan Singh make RSCC the best chemistry class in Patna for JEE Main and Advance | NEET | XI | XII.
Online Chemistry Classes With RSCC
Conceptual Teaching Online/Offline
Exhaustive Study Material With Competition File
NCERT Pattern Board Level Teaching For Foundation
Library Facilities And Backup Classes
Topic Wise Regular & Surprise Test
Regular Doubt Session
Answering Skill & Time Management
World Class Infrastructure
One On One Mentoring
Best Chemistry Classes for IIT-JEE & Medical Exams Preparation in Patna
We are the best Chemistry classes in Patna for 11th & 12th, IIT- JEE, and Medical exam Preparations. We aim to provide high-quality preparatory courses for various engineering and medical entrance exams through our action-centric classroom teaching, practice sessions, and evaluation through different modes in an overall value-added learning environment.
Chemistry is always an area of discussion among students. Most of them find it difficult as there is a common misbelief that it’s subject to cram and little logic. To solve the challenging problems of the students for Chemistry Subject Mr. Ranjan Singh comes with the best Chemistry Institute in Patna for all the students pursuing 11th & 12th, IIT- JEE, and Medical exams.
Being one of the best Chemistry classes in Patna the class has the potential of being an institute that provides education for 11th & 12th, IIT- JEE, and Medical exams with an outstanding result-oriented approach. We are continuously striving to achieve our goal and in the coming years we will surely become one of the best Chemistry Coaching Classes in India
Latest Video Lecture
INTRODUCTION The word ‘thermodynamics’ implies flow of heat. It deals with energy changes accompanying all types of physical and chemical processes. It
INTRODUCTION Matter can be classified into three categories depending upon its physical state namely solid, liquid and gaseous states. Solids have a
Atoms of different elements excepting noble gases do not have complete octet so they combine with other atoms to form chemical bond.